[Po4a-devel] [po4a-Bugs][313682] Ability to add custom formats

po4a-bugs at alioth.debian.org po4a-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun Jun 17 16:10:55 UTC 2012

po4a-Bugs item #313682, was changed at 17/06/2012 12:10 by David Prévot
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410622&aid=313682&group_id=30267

Category: None
Group: None
>Resolution: Invalid

Initial Comment:
I would like to use po4a with Bugzilla templates.
As it is an unusual format (example below), I don't expect you to add support for it, but it would be great to be able to add custom format definitions to po4a.

Date: 17/06/2012 12:10

Message:
It's already possible, as documented in po4a(7):

   HOWTO customize po4a?
       po4a modules have options (specified with the -o option) that can be used to change the module behavior.

       It is also possible to customize a module or new / derivative / modified modules by putting a module in lib/Locale/Po4a/, and adding lib to the paths specified by the PERLLIB or PERL5LIB environment.

Maybe Locale::Po4a::Xml could be a starting point for your needs.

Regards