[Po4a-devel] parsing asciidoc styles

D. Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:56:11 UTC 2012

On 2012/9/27 D. Barbier wrote:
[...]
> (Note to myself: we have to support // comments so that they can be
> used to give directives to translators).

Done.

As explained in the SVN log message, there is one caveat: comment
location is not always intuitive.  It normally appears before the text
it refers to, except for lists.  This is consistent with AsciiDoc
parser though, so this is not an issue IMO.
It was too hard to write comments into translated documents at the
right place, so I decided to not write them.

Denis