[Po4a-devel] error parsing document header

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Thu Sep 27 10:01:47 UTC 2012

Hi!

I have the following two documents:

The original:
What is a Graph Database?
=========================

The translation:
Qu'est-ce qu'une base de données graphe?

Running po4a-gettextize on them gives:
po4a gettextization: Structure disparity between original and translated files:
msgid (at target/original/src/dummy.asciidoc:2) is of type 'Title =' while
msgstr (at src/dummy.asciidoc:2) is of type 'Plain text'.
Original text: What is a Graph Database?
Translated text: Qu'est-ce qu'une base de données graphe?

If I change the translation like this:
= Qu'est-ce qu'une base de données graphe? =
then everything is fine, and the following is generated:
#. type: Title =
#: target/original/src/dummy.asciidoc:2
#, fuzzy, no-wrap
msgid "What is a Graph Database?"
msgstr "Qu'est-ce qu'une base de données graphe?"

I won't try fixing this one, the workaround is ok for my use case so far.
And I'm not even sure where in the code to look for this one :-)

/anders

--
Anders Nawroth [anders at neotechnology.com]
Skype: anders.nawroth