[Po4a-devel] New release

D. Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:04:20 UTC 2013

On 2013/8/20 Didier Spaier wrote:
[...]
> I did and compilation did go farther but still failed, please see attached
> log.
>
> I know I'm a bit out of this forum's topic but I really would want to try if
> using sp-1.3.4 would solve tests issue for SGML module...

Hello,

I have been able to build sp-1.3.4 with the attached patch.
Anyway I am afraid that this won't solve your problem.
Can you please run
 cd t && PERLLIB=../lib perl ../po4a-normalize \
    -o debug="tag generic refs entities nsgmls" \
    -f sgml data-20/test2.sgml > log.out 2>&1
and send the log.out file?

Denis