[Po4a-devel] Request to partner with you

philips.herman at yahoo.com philips.herman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 12:13:20 UTC 2013

I apologize for this unsolicited email but I do have an urgent
business proposition that I would like to discuss with you. I
have access to certain funds that needs to be moved out of Africa
immediately. I am looking to partner with somebody to assist me
in this. Please note that it is not illegal in any way nor will
either of us be breaking any laws. I am willing
to handsomely compensate you for your assistance. In case you are
willing to assist in the project do please get in touch with me
at your earliest convenience so I can provide details to you.

Regards,

Herman Philips