[Po4a-devel] An updated translation for Simplified Chinese

D. Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:18:39 UTC 2013

On 2013/6/18 胡小柯 wrote:
> hi,
> The Simplified Chinese translation for http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/
> has been summit, but I found there are some mistakes, so I think I
> have to update it. Thanks to the lab, I have just completed the work.
> I wonder if there is a way to let me build the website and check
> before summit? It will be a lot help.

Hello,

This is not really straightforward, here is how I build the website:
 svn co svn://anonscm.debian.org/po4a/trunk po4a
 svn co svn://anonscm.debian.org/po4a/web po4a-web
 cd po4a-web
 [edit po/www/ zh_CN.po]
 ./html-build-upload.sh

It looks like I forgot to commit latest changes there, I had to fix
some quirks in html-build-upload.sh IIRC, and add Chinese to the list
of supported languages.  I will commit these changes tonight.

These commands below should roughly do the same job:
  cd ../po4a
  perl Build.PL
  ./Build
  cd ../po4a-web
  mkdir html.gen
  PERLLIB=../po4a/lib ../po4a/po4a --previous po/html.cfg
Warning: The last command may modify your po/www/zh_CN.po file.
Translated PHP pages are generated into html.gen, but you will need an
HTTP server if you want to see HTML pages.

Feel free to ask if you have any problem.

Denis