[Po4a-devel] Markup text alignment interoperability problem between versions 0.42 and 0.45 (debian)

chals chals at chalsattack.com
Sat May 17 20:26:05 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM, D. Barbier <bouzim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Carlos,

Hi,

I am replying to all. I know I should only reply to the list, but it
is a bad habit I've got. I apologize if this is a problem for the
members of the list.

> You are right, this is very annoying.  But this change comes from
> gettext (more precisely msgmerge), not po4a, and I do not know how to
> avoid it.

Yeah, "annoying" is the exact right word to describe it. But I was
afraid to use it because I didn't want to be annoying myself.

Thank you very much for the information. I somehow suspected it could
be an upstream thing. Your clarification is very valuable.

Now I only wish there was a way to coordinate the versions of all the
contributors to the project, but it is easier said than done, not to
say impossible. Anyway, I am very happy to learn one more thing today.

> Denis

Thank you Denis and all the team too.

Enjoy your weekend!

--