[Po4a-devel] po4a v0.47 released

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Sat Aug 29 10:33:51 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:31:58PM +0300, Fat-Zer wrote:

> Congratulations with the release...
> As I can see still no progress on Alioth #315075, right?

Hello,

as you can see from the changelog, I barely have the time to apply the
patches that are provided. Maybe Robert will have the time to
investigate this ? If not, then we have to find another volunteer. We
could for example try to understand why man-db is using its own
module, and how we could merge our efforts. If you have some time to
contact the man-db team, that would be really appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Mt.

--
A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.
              -- Thomas Carruthers (2007)