[Po4a-devel] Please welcome the new official developper: Marco Ciampa

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Wed Jul 1 08:19:46 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 08:02:33PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Marco asked for the commit right on the po4a project, and I just
> granted him this right. Marco, I am really thankful for the time that
> you will devote to the project.
>
> Welcome on board!
> Mt

Many thanks for the trust. I am mainly a simple translator not a dev but
I think that po4a is such a valuable tool that it deserve much more
"love" from the comunity.

I am currently using po4a for managing the translation of the (a lot of
stuff...) KiCad documentation

https://github.com/ciampix/kicad-doc

as I successfully convincted the devs (and I have done much of the work)
to convert all KiCad project from ODT to asciidoc, managing the
translation with the precious aid of po4a.

In this respect there are still a couple of nasty bug in the asciidoc
module that I hope to help resolve.

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa