[Po4a-devel] po4a just moved to git

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Mon Jun 29 05:26:55 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:26:04AM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 10:58:05PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I finally found the time to move the hosting of our project to git. We
> > are still using the alioth hosting, and every details are here:
> >
> > https://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=30267
> >
> > I hope that this move will lower the barrier to participate to the
> > project. po4a needs your love ;)
>
> Hallelujah!
>
> :-)
>
> Update of the Italian translation on the go... for a start!

I also created an unofficial repo on github for the ones prefering the
comfort of non-free hosting solutions. I will take the pull requests
comming from that channel, but I still consider alioth's git to be our
main host.

Thanks for your (upcoming) help,
Mt.

PS: nothing personal Marco, dunno why I answered to your mail and not
mine. I'm still sleepy I guess

--
As for global warming, it may be that open source communities don't
believe in politics, but it does not mean that politics doesn't apply