[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.46 just released

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Wed May 20 23:22:44 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

after almost 2 years, I just released a new version of po4a. That
version does not come with a huge load of changes (I just integrated
some of the available patches on the Debian bug tracker), but that's
still a very good news: I managed to get into the situation where I
can upload versions of that software again! I think that more releases
will flow in now that my setup is fixed.

That being said, I don't expect much free time to hack on po4a so I'll
mainly do the basic maintainance. That's already much more than what I
did in the recent years (my last upstream release was almost 10 years
ago!)

Feel free to write patches, and I'll integrate them ;)

Bye, Mt.

--
Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee at
its end.  -- Second commandment of the C programmer