[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.46 just released

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Sat May 23 20:39:52 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:35:32PM +0300, Fat-Zer wrote:

> It seems you forgot to add a message about the release to the news
> line on homepage http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/

If someone wants to do so, I'd be happy to give the relevant rights so
that it gets done. My personal feeling is that very few people would
learn about the release this way, so I am not a volunteer for that.

But please people, be my guest. This project needs your love ;)

Bye, Mt.

--
Ce n’est pas la girouette qui tourne, c’est le vent. -- Edgar Faure