[Po4a-devel] before filing a bug report...

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Mon May 25 16:08:44 UTC 2015

It seems that the asciidoc filter of po4a does not "understand" include::
macros.

That would be a veeery nice addition and will put po4a + asciidoc on-par
with sphinx that handle translation of included file perfecty well....
(a little antagonism is well put here... ;-)

With multi-chapters documents you have to create apposite scripts to
handle this, see this ugly hack for instance:

https://github.com/ciampix/kicad-doc/blob/master/src/Makefile#L107

My humble opinion is that this is a bug.

May I file a bug report?

--

Marco Ciampa