[Po4a-devel] Help with po4a on Ruby Document format

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Jun 19 16:08:00 UTC 2016

On 19/06/2016 15:28, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Francesco Poli (2016-06-19 15:17:42)
> Seems you reject alternative strategies as not "better" in your opinion.
>
> If your interest is not to find a working hack but an elegant solution,
> then I agree the proper approach is to file a wishlist bug to get proper
> support for the format.
>
>  - Jonas

... Or if you want it soon, just write a module for it yourself.

I do not speak for po4a developers, but maybe there is not much
incentive to write a module for a format that few people use
(I didn't know about it before reading your initial post).

No there is no module for txt2tags, so using it would not fulfill
your request of translation before conversion.

Of course the most elegant solution would be to directly
write the man pages in roff man format, but I assume that's
not acceptable for you.

Diider