[Po4a-devel] 2 Patches

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Fri Sep 2 20:50:13 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 06:54:39PM +0200, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to submit two patches for AsciiDoc:
>
> 1) Fix title markers for unicode (
> https://github.com/bexelbie/po4a/pull/2 )
>
> 2) Allow empty attributes to properly parse include:: directives. (
> https://github.com/bexelbie/po4a/pull/1 )
>
> What is the best process?  Do you want a patch email?  A PR?
>
> The code is on github for review, pending a reply.
>
> regards,
>
> bex

Hi,

very neat and needed patches for Asciidoc!

I will stay away till tomorrow at least so I do not have the time to test
them, but I will certainly do it at my return.
In the meantime a suggestion: I think that ideally it would be best to
add also some tests to the Asciidoc test text and test expected results
to complete the embedded automatic test in po4a for asciidoc.
Would you be so kind to add those tests also?

TIA

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa