[Po4a-devel] [po4a-Bugs][314748] Text.pm: add an option to force no wrap lines in translated text

po4a-bugs at alioth.debian.org po4a-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Mon Mar 27 16:02:01 UTC 2017

po4a-Bugs item #314748 was changed at 27/03/2017 18:02 by Martin Quinson
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410622&aid=314748&group_id=30267

Category: None
Group: None
>Resolution: Fixed

Initial Comment:
subj;

such option may be useful when e.g. translating a docbook witch includes shell scripts directly to it self and the translator wants to get the same structure on output.

Date: 27/03/2017 18:02

Message:
Hello,

I commited your patch, thus closing. Many thanks for that. Next time, I'll try to be a bit more reactive...

Bye, Mt.

Comment By: Alexander Golubev (fat-zer-guest)
Date: 12/07/2014 03:14

Message:
Here is the promised patch.

I haven't done any unittest's yet because the Text module has no such yet.

Comment By: Alexander Golubev (fat-zer-guest)