[Po4a-devel] po4a is now fully relying on weblate for its translation

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Fri Feb 9 21:56:57 UTC 2018

Hello,

thanks to the help of Michal and Jean-Baptiste, the whole po4a project
is now translatable through weblate (we just added the website). This
is really a great help, and I would like to publicly thank Michal for
that great piece of software (weblate), and for the generous hosting
on his infrastructure.

Now, as he is pointing, this free hosting still cost him some money,
so any donation would is welcome. Uf you're in position to do that,
please help him providing this service for free:

https://weblate.org/donate/

Bye, Mt.

--
A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming
is not worth knowing.  -- "Epigrams in Programming", by Alan J. Perlis