[Po4a-devel] Releasing po4a this month? New features? Translations?

Jean-Baptiste jean-baptiste at holcroft.fr
Sat Feb 17 19:59:39 UTC 2018

I tried to improve French translations, but had difficulties to understand some special chars used in po4a documentation (I understand it is manpage format), should I read some documentation or ask directly here?

Please note you have a conflict in 'website' component, I assume you'll have to tell Michal what to do about it? Did you get the error messages too, or should I forward it to you?

Have a nice evening, thanks for writing a communication before release,
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft