[Po4a-devel] Releasing po4a this month? New features? Translations?

Jean-Baptiste Holcroft jean-baptiste at holcroft.fr
Sun Feb 25 14:33:23 UTC 2018

Le 23/02/2018 à 17:01, Martin Quinson a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> You can ask your questions directly, no problem. As for the conflict in teh website component, I guess it's solved now. I got the error messages, discussed with Michal, and he added me to the administrators of the weblate project so that I can solve the issue.
oh, two things, first you already finished the French translation (some
questions are gone), second, I figured out the documentation format is
perldoc, also named pod? Here is the doc:
http://perldoc.perl.org/perlpod.html

So, here I understand you use the formatting for "*text contains
non-breaking spaces" here:*
https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=778373478fa4bef3
Does this mean we should not make use of unbreakable spaces or that po4a
doesn't support it? It may just be historic.

I think this link to the format documentation may be useful to display
on top of the po4a-doc component.

Still in Weblate, the quick-links used to see string in source code are
all wrong.
Example:
String:
https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/po4a/po4a-doc/fr/?checksum=cc3a3b8aeba83df4