[Pommed-devel] Mute on MacBook1,1

Thomas Perl thp at perli.net
Sat Feb 3 11:32:33 CET 2007

Hello!

Problem: I've just updated my MacBook1,1 to kernel version 2.6.19.2 +
mactel patches. The audio stuff seems to work better now (plugging in
headphones switches off all speakers, etc..). When muting the "Front"
mixer element with pommed, sound still comes out of some speakers that
seem to be placed somewhere on the back of the MacBook.

Fix: pommed on the MacBook should mute/unmute both the "Master" and
"Front" mixer elements to be fully functional on kernel 2.6.19.2 +
mactel patches.

Thanks,
Thomas