[Pommed-devel] Macbook Pro 5.2

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Tue Jul 7 14:18:14 UTC 2009

Steffen Schulz <pepe_ml at gmx.net> wrote:

Hi,

> I'm not sure what the patch in an earlier email
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pommed-devel/2009-May/000055.html
> was about, but with the current release I have to make my model known
> to pommed:

The patch is in git, and I haven't made a new release yet, so that's expected.

> BTW, there is only one ambient light sensor now with range from about 0-30.

Ah, that's news to me and valuable information. That could explain a
lot of the keyboard backlight troubles with the newer machines.

Can you give me the layout and content of the applesmc sysfs files?

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169