[py3porters-devel] [Needs Port] dput-ng

Daniele Tricoli eriol at mornie.org
Fri Apr 17 00:17:04 UTC 2015

On Thursday 16 April 2015 18:06:13 Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> If someone wants to test this guy out on Python 3, I'd love to swap
> dput(1) to use Python 3 out of the box :)

Tests run just fine using Python3 after installing dependencies.

I started to take a look at debian/control[¹]: can I update packaging stuff?

I use dh-python for my Python packages: if I can help updating the packaging
should I have to not use any Python helper?

Thanks,

[¹] There is a duplicated entry inside Recomends of python-dput stanza:
    https://github.com/eriol/dput-ng/commit/cc873aa369e310497a2745a807bc3b022d6d16e7

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 https://mornie.org