[py3porters-devel] python-django-south

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at debian.org
Fri Apr 17 15:35:26 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 06:13:34AM +0000, Brian May wrote:
>    Should possibly get removed from unstable, it will never support Python 3.
>    I note this package is still in Jessie, and some other packages depend on
>    it. Not sure if this means that packages are broken or not - Django South
>    is broken with Django 1.7, although I have noticed that packages can still
>    import bits of South without breaking under Django 1.7.
>    python-django-south
>    Reverse Depends:
>      python-django-threadedcomments
>      lava-server
>      python-django-sitetree
>      python-django-picklefield
>      bcfg2-web
>    Regards

Really good point, thanks! Let's file a bug with South if it's broken with the
version of Django in the archive.

We can prune that tree as needed as well! Thanks for this!
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag at debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87