[py3porters-devel] MBF: build Python 3 modules for packages that support it upstream

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sat Apr 18 17:16:32 UTC 2015

* Paul Tagliamonte: " Re: MBF: build Python 3 modules for packages that support
  it upstream" (Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:07:38 -0400):

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 06:50:11PM -0400, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> > Severity will be wishlist. Target is the next release / sid after Jessie
> > release.
>

> Draft text and dd-list attached. Please let me know of any false
> positives if you see them.
>
> I'll start filing tomorow night.

Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz>
   relatorio (U)

Already in CVS, will be uploaded soonish after release.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6