[py3porters-devel] [Needs Port] piuparts.debian.org

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Apr 18 17:28:46 UTC 2015

Hi Paul, Bernhard,

cc: the other piuparts maintaners too and keeping some context for them
(mangled to recreate the order lost by top posting...)

On Samstag, 18. April 2015, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> I'm sure the pipuarts maintainers would love it! CC'ing one of the
> project maintainers to clarify :)

yes, I'd happily take such patches. (In general, whether I will really like
them we will see ;-) But I do consider pep8 to be very sensible so I assume to
like them :)

Just please keep them reviewable, that is, split them into as many seperate
ones as you deem feasable!

Also please base your work on the develop branch and not on the master branch!

thanks & cheers,
	Holger