[py3porters-devel] [Piuparts-devel] [Needs Port] piuparts.debian.org

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at debian.org
Sun Apr 19 18:25:51 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 02:15:29PM -0400, Matt Singleton wrote:
> +1 for a GitHub org. We're getting another project started on
> Bitbucket right now, but I think we'll be happy to move it over when
> the org materializes.

Hey y'all, sorry for being absent for a few days, I was busy yesterday,
and I usually take sundays off, but I saw a lot of activity so I'm just
catching up.

We *do* have git repo hosting on alioth. Team members here should sign
up for an account on https://alioth.debian.org/ and join the
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/py3porters/ project.

We do also have https://github.com/debian which can be used in some
situations as well.

Debian doesn't use GitHub, so I think we'll be taken a bit more
seriously if we push to a repo on alioth. The interface can be a bit
mid-90s, but it's not so bad. We also have shell on that server, so
there's that too.

If folks are up for taking that leap now, it'd totally be welcome from
me. I'll try to process membership requests as they come through. I set
all DDs on this list that I remembered as an admin there, so feel free
to ask any of us too :)

Much love,
 Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag at debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87