[py3porters-devel] Pylons and snapshot.debian.org

Orestis Ioannou orestis at oioannou.com
Mon Apr 20 00:53:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is the first time writing on this list,
On 04/20/2015 12:26 AM, Matt Singleton wrote:
> Just to close the loop on this one, we now have a fork of the snapshot code on alioth in our py3porters project:
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=py3porters/snapshot.debian.org;a=summary
>
> We'll be doing the work there.

I am interested in contributing in this porting effort.
I've had a look on the new branch you created on the project and i've
followed your discussion on irc (I am orestis there) but i am not sure
how to pinch in atm.

Should i wait for the split of the controllers? Shall i try installing
locally the current app?

> Matt

Cheers,

Orestis