[py3porters-devel] Packaging of suds-jurko

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Tue Apr 21 20:34:43 UTC 2015

it looks like pysimplesoap receives a lot more attention than
suds-jurko (both in terms of users and upstream maintenance), so if
you need to port code to a py3k-enabled soap client, I would point in
that direction (in particular for python-debianbts) but if someone is
using suds already, suds-jurko might be an easy way out indeed