[py3porters-devel] Packages which need work

Johannes Schneider j_schn14 at uni-muenster.de
Thu Apr 30 09:28:00 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I'd like to start working on some packages too, but I feel some kind of
lost because I don't see any starting point.
I know about the 'Who is working on what?'-section in the wiki, but
something like 'packages which need some work' would be nice too.

So if there is any place where I can find such a list, or information
about packages that I could set up this list just let me know.

If one of you needs help on the current work, I would be interested too.

bg,
Johannes