[py3porters-devel] Packages which need work

Bernhard Janetzki bernhard at janetzki.eu
Thu Apr 30 15:56:26 UTC 2015

Hello together,
as far as i can see reportbug [0] needs a python3 port.
I cc’d the maintainers here, let’s see if they need some support :-)

@Paul: Do you have an idea who we can identify more python based debian system tools that need a port?

Best,
  Bernhard

[0] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/reportbug/

--
kid: 99C3C059
fpr: 90E7 F356 3F9D 6595 616F  9068 DE13 283B 99C3 C059