[py3porters-devel] Wiki section to track projects status

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Wed May 6 18:21:44 UTC 2015

Bernhard Janetzki <bernhard at janetzki.eu>
writes:

> Hello Marcelo,
>
> > I didn't see the wiki so I created a google spreadsheet(open for
> > everyone) to keep track of what everyone is doing. Should I continue
> > developing it?

I think not; that limits participation to those willing to use a Google
account.

> Your list is much easier to maintain than the wiki table, thanks!

We should not make “must use a Google account” a pre-requisite for
participating in Debian's Python 3 conversion efforts.

--
 \         “I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, |
  `\      when you looked at it in the right way, did not become still |