[py3porters-devel] Porting of apt-listchanges to Python 3

James Lu GLolol1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:30:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

Based on what Alexandre wrote in his previous mail, I don't know if
continued Python 2 support is necessary for apt-listchanges, since no
other package depends on the actual source code. That said, it's a
decision for the maintainers to make and not me.

Either way, I agree that six is useful in migrating imports, but I
didn't want to introduce any extra dependencies myself. I usually do
imports manually too.

Best,
James