[py3porters-devel] [needs-port] dput

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 12 00:19:16 UTC 2015

Ben Finney <ben+debian at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> There isn't a unit test suite for this code base, so I'm moving
> cautiously, beginning with a style clean-up to make errors easier to
> see.

I now have a unit test suite for ‘dput’ with near-total code coverage.

One remaining wrinkle is that I can't seem to exercise the HTTP Auth
handling code, without the code simply breaking.

> Paul Tagliamonte <paultag at debian.org> writes:
> > (I usually try a few different dputs to different hosts; that should
> > really be a test :) )

Paul, do any of those hosts require HTTP Authentication for upload?

--
 \      “You say “Carmina”, and I say “Burana”, You say “Fortuna”, and |
  `\    I say “cantata”, Carmina, Burana, Fortuna, cantata, Let's Carl |