[Reportbug-maint] Reportbug - usertagging bugs

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:01:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,
in an effort to help bugs fixing/triaging I've just introduced
usertags/usercategory to reportbug bugs page[1]. As of now, just a
couple of bugs were tagged, but hopefully more will be while I'll
travel across them.

I wrote a couple[2][3] of wiki.d.o articles to explain usertags/cats
in general and in particular for reportbug, hope they help you get
into it (if you're not). Sadly, as soon as you add a tag, you need to
modify the usercategory: so if someone will do it, please update [3]
to keep the "script" aligned.

Cheers,
Sandro

PS: sorry if some emails arrived these days, I was experimenting ;)

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=reportbug
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi/HowToUsertagAndUsercategory
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi/Reportbug