[Reportbug-maint] Modularization work in progress

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jun 28 05:36:31 UTC 2008

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:

> to move on the remote svn repository, you have to handle it witn svn
> client, "svn mv ... ..." is the way to go; issue a "svn help move"
> for help.

Okay. I've now moved the 'reportbuglib' branch using 'svn move' to
<URL:svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/reportbug/branches/reportbuglib>.

"Chris Lawrence" <lawrencc at debian.org> writes:

> Probably the easiest way to go about this is to merge Ben's work
> around the end of the week and release 3.42 based on that.

I'll get to work in this now. My apologies to everyone for being out
of contact for the last few days after my announcement: I had an
unexpected hospital stay from 2008-06-26 until this morning, and there
was no internet connectivity :-/

> We can then decide whether proper modularization (the
> python-reportbug package, based on my work) is appropriate for lenny
> or if we should wait for the next testing cycle. My gut feeling is
> that we can probably get python-reportbug into lenny without any
> issues and I think that would be better in the long run.

I'll notify when my modularisation work is merged to trunk.

--
 \     "If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the |
  `\        mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a |