[Reportbug-maint] how to add GTK interface

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jun 30 23:46:31 UTC 2008

"Ondrej Certik" <ondrej at certik.cz> writes:

> However, I am missing a gtk (or qt) interface to [reportbug]. I
> noticed that you are making reportbug more modular -- what is the
> best way for newbie people to reportbug like myself to add the gtk
> interface to it?

Thanks for your interest in reportbug.

Though the changelog does mention 'greportbug' as a GTK interface to
'reportbug', there is no evidence of such an interface in the VCS log.
I don't know of any project developers actively working on it.

--
 \      “If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a |
  `\      beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.” —Jack Handey |