[Reportbug-maint] emdebian and reportbug

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Wed Apr 22 21:26:19 UTC 2009

Hi Neil,

2009/4/22 Neil Williams <codehelp at debian.org>:
> I lost track of this issue

me too :(

> did we get to a point where there was an
> acceptable patch for Emdebian packages to be redirected to
> buildd.emdebian.org ?

Well, I thought the situation was pending on your side, so I didn't do
anything :)

> The pseudo-package is listed in debianbts.py but bugs are not being
> redirected.
>
> Was there something I was still meant to do?

I think I should only ask you to rebase your patch to the latest
development git repo (there was several developments since the first
communication) and file a bug attaching the patch. Then I'll review it
and hopefully merge it in, else I'll provide feedback.

Cheers,