[Reportbug-maint] Processed: setting package to python-reportbug reportbug, tagging 537929, tagging 451041, tagging 304006 ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Aug 10 19:42:13 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> #reportbug (4.6) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * bin/reportbug
> #    - allow ENTER to exit from file detaching menu (and enforced file checking);
> #      thanks to Rodrigo Campos for report and (partial) patch; Closes: 535789
> #    - do not exit if no subject is entered for new bugs, but keep asking it;
> #      thanks to Olaf van der Spek for the report and Carl Chenet for the patch;
> #      Closes: #537449
> #    - do not exit if no subject is entered for additional information, but keep
> #      asking it; thanks to Carl Chenet for the report and patch: Closes: #537624
> #    - configuration asks also if 'smtptls' is needed or not; thanks to Jerome
> #      Reybert for the report; Closes: #538021
> #    - allow to add tags to the bug even in the last menu (right before sending);
> #      thanks to Enrico Zini for the report and Carl Chenet for the patch;
> #      Closes: #304006
> #  * bin/querybts, man/querybts.1, reportbug/ui/text_ui.py
> #    - querybts is now able to handle multiple bug numbers, package names or any
> #      mix of them when using --mbox option; thanks to Carl Chenet for the report
> #      and patch; Closes: #535560
> #    - added -b/--buglist option to display a bugs list for the given package;
> #      thanks to Andrew Ferrier for the report and Carl Chenet for the patch;
> #      Closes: #222621
> #  * bin/reportbug, reportbug/ui/text_ui.py
> #    - provide a default reply subject ('Re: ' + <original subject>) when
> #      providing additional information to a bug report; thanks to Carl Chenet
> #      for the report and patch; Closes: #537929
> #  * reportbug/ui/text_ui.py
> #    - allow to open a browser with the complete packages' bugs list; thanks to
> #      Eduard Bloch for the report and to Carl Chenet for the patch;
> #      Closes: #166168
> #    - expand the ~ or any other environment variables in attachment file name;
> #      thanks to Andreas Pakulat, Raúl Sánchez Siles, Emil Nowak for the reports
> #      and to Carl Chenet for the patch; Closes: #376810, #414554, #451041
> #  * reportbug/submit.py, reportbug/ui/text_ui.py
> #    - if MUA returns an error, notify the user allowing to re-edit the mail
> #      (without loosing the mail); thanks to Raphaël Hertzog for the report and
> #      to Carl Chenet for the patch; Closes: #529251
> #
> package python-reportbug reportbug
Ignoring bugs not assigned to: python-reportbug reportbug

> tags 537929 + pending
Bug #537929 [reportbug] reportbug: Providing a default subject when replying to a bug report
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 451041 + pending
Bug #451041 [reportbug] reportbug: tab completion for attachments doesn't work for filenames with spaces
Bug #376810 [reportbug] reportbug could provide support for tab-completion of ~ and $VARIABLE
Bug #414554 [reportbug] reportbug: Improve attached file path readline behaviour.
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 304006 + pending
Bug #304006 [reportbug] It would be useful to add tags also after writing the report
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 222621 + pending
Bug #222621 [reportbug] /usr/bin/querybts: Could provide option to list all bugs without user interaction
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 414554 + pending
Bug #414554 [reportbug] reportbug: Improve attached file path readline behaviour.
Bug #376810 [reportbug] reportbug could provide support for tab-completion of ~ and $VARIABLE
Bug #451041 [reportbug] reportbug: tab completion for attachments doesn't work for filenames with spaces
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #414554 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #376810 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #451041 to the same tags previously set
> tags 166168 + pending
Bug #166168 [reportbug] key to launch a browser on the BTS page
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #166168 to the same tags previously set
> tags 529251 + pending
Bug #529251 [reportbug] reportbug: doesn't detect errors returned by the mailer (mutt)
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 535789 + pending
Bug #535789 [reportbug] reportbug crash when trying to detach a not attached file
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 376810 + pending
Bug #376810 [reportbug] reportbug could provide support for tab-completion of ~ and $VARIABLE
Bug #414554 [reportbug] reportbug: Improve attached file path readline behaviour.
Bug #451041 [reportbug] reportbug: tab completion for attachments doesn't work for filenames with spaces
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #376810 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #414554 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #451041 to the same tags previously set
> tags 535560 + pending
Bug #535560 [reportbug] querybts: allow --mbox with package name (not only bug number)
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)