[Reportbug-maint] Processed: setting package to python-reportbug reportbug, tagging 542119

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Aug 18 07:03:03 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> #reportbug (4.7) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * reportbug/ui/text_ui.py
> #    - nomore use writelines() when filtering, but loop over lines then decode an
> #      print one by one; thanks to Jakub Wilk for the report and Carl Chenet for
> #      the patch: Closes: #541791
> #    - correctly call search_bugs() when filtering bugs (now passing package
> #      too); thanks to Vincent Lefevre for the report and Carl Chenet for the
> #      patch: Closes: #541408, #542119
> #
> package python-reportbug reportbug
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'python-reportbug', 'reportbug'
Limit currently set to 'package':'python-reportbug', 'reportbug'

> tags 542119 + pending
Bug #542119 [reportbug] reportbug: Crash if filtering bugs recursively
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)