[Reportbug-maint] Move to git?

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Mon Feb 23 15:26:12 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
It's been some months since I was using git (with git-svn bridge) with
reportbug code base, and I admit it's really powerful, in particular
the feature branch workflow.

AFAICS, Chris used it when splitting out python-reportbug module, and
Luca (the GTK+ UI contributor) used it too.

That said, why don't move from svn to git directly? I volunteer to do
the switch. If I don't receive any "STOP" email within a week or so,
I'll convert the svn repo (maintaining the history) to a git one.

Cheers,