[Reportbug-maint] Dearest one

elizabetht009 at centrum.cz elizabetht009 at centrum.cz
Tue May 26 07:17:42 UTC 2009

Dearest one,

My name is Elizabeth D.Tinambacan,The wife of Rev. Jemias Tinambacan
who was the Deputy Secretary General of Bayan Muna party-list group in
Southern Tagalog.who was attacked and killed in philippine on
the 27 may 2006.

Before my late husband was killed,I inherited sum total of
($14,000.000 USD. Fourteen Million USDollars) from some cocoa business
import we made with my late husband, this money which my late husband
put in a metalic trunk box and deposited it in a security and
finance company in Cote D' Ivoire. This deposit was coded under a
secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security
company does not know the content of this trunk box.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found
you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the
box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in
your country.

I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim
it.i made up my mind to give you 15% of the total money for your help
,after you have secured the box for my kids future. Hopping to hear
from you.
Elizabeth D. Tinambacan.