[Reportbug-maint] Processed: [reportbug/master] don't show back button as it's not possible to go back; thanks to all the people reporting the bug; Closes: #532467

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Nov 26 21:21:21 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> tag 532467 pending
Bug #532467 [reportbug] Should provide a way to go back in gtk.
Bug #536414 [reportbug] reportbug: in gtk2 after clicking "detach an attachment" and then clicking back, interface is unusable.
Bug #550021 [reportbug] reportbug minor bugs
Bug #553172 [reportbug] reportbug: leaves me stuck in the menu after clicking the "back" button
Bug #556976 [reportbug] reportbug GTK turns all entries read-only after using "back" button
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
> tag 532467 pending
Bug #532467 [reportbug] Should provide a way to go back in gtk.
Bug #536414 [reportbug] reportbug: in gtk2 after clicking "detach an attachment" and then clicking back, interface is unusable.
Bug #550021 [reportbug] reportbug minor bugs
Bug #553172 [reportbug] reportbug: leaves me stuck in the menu after clicking the "back" button
Bug #556976 [reportbug] reportbug GTK turns all entries read-only after using "back" button
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #532467 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #536414 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #550021 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #553172 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #556976 to the same tags previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)