[Reportbug-maint] reportbug: debsums related patches

Ryan Niebur ryanryan52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 05:24:06 UTC 2009

here's my trivial patch, against current git, to fix the two debsums
related bug reports.

The output probably says the package name and "debsums" a few too many
times :). but still, I think it's more clear than it was before.

Here's example output:

Verifying package integrity...
There may be a problem with your installation of reportbug;
debsums found the following problems with files installed from reportbug:
debsums: changed file /usr/bin/reportbug (from reportbug package)
Do you still want to file a report [y|N|q|?]?

Cheers,
Ryan

--
Ryan Niebur