[Reportbug-maint] Dear Sir/Ma

Kevin Brown kevinbrown21 at gawab.com
Mon Aug 23 07:56:40 UTC 2010

THE  LOAN LENDER INVESTMENT.
Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills? I want
to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 3% interest rate.

Services Rendered include:

1)Refinance
2)Home Improvement
3)Inventor Loans
4)Auto Loans
5)Debt Consolidation
6)House Loans
7)Line of Credit
8)Second Mortgage
9)Business Loans
10)Personal Loans
11)International Loans

Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan
application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check,
100% Guaranteed!)

I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact
me via e-mail:kevinbrown668 at gmail.com

Best Regard
Mr Kevin Brown:

Send big files for free. Simple steps. No registration.
Visit now http://www.nawelny.com