[Reportbug-maint] Failed to connect to Debian bug database

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Wed Jan 11 21:33:58 UTC 2012

2012/1/11 Grześ Andruszkiewicz <gandrusz at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am still unable to raise a bug against linux-image. I increased
> timeout to 300 and reportbug still complains that it can't connect to
> Debian database. Any ideas what else could have gone wrong and how to
> make it work?

- have you tried to increase the timeout?
- have you tried to open the bugs page for the same package on a browser?
- have you tried to increase the timeout?
- have you tried to debug the connection problem, with some tools like
tcpdump/wireshark?
- have you tried to read the reportbug manpage and so skip the bts
check part with --no-query-bts ?

This is a user problem, please contact debian-users at lists.debian.org
or your l10n specific one for such issues.

Regards,