[Reportbug-maint] (no subject)

MR BRETT McCORRISTON tjuma at posta.co.ke
Sun Jun 21 09:04:49 UTC 2015

My name is Brett McCorriston a merchant of Paris but currently base in Nevada Las Vegas Cartgate Ct United states, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment i have only few weeks to live here on earth.My condition is really deteriorating. i have decided to divide part of my fortune,by contributing to the Charities & Motherless. I am willing to donate the sum of US$ 5 Million to the poor through you.Can you help me? contact me on my private email ( brettmccorriston87 at yahoo.com )

Postal Corporation of Kenya is ISO 9001:2008 Certified,
Designated Operator of Kenya; Quality Management Level B (Universal Postal Union)
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Any views or opinions presented herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Postal Corporation of Kenya http://www.posta.co.ke