[Reportbug-maint] Processed (with 1 error): limit package to python-reportbug, merging 804926 625654

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Nov 13 00:45:04 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> limit package python-reportbug
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'python-reportbug'
Limit currently set to 'package':'python-reportbug'

> # Whoops, reportbug didn't give me a list of existing bugs like usual, so I didn't realize I this was already reported.
> merge 804926 625654
Bug #804926 [python-reportbug] Please add debbugs.gnu.org to SYSTEMS list
package: "reportbug"' does not match at least one of "python-reportbug"
Failed to merge 804926: limit failed for bugs: 804926, 625654.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems