[Reportbug-maint] New major version of python-debianbts available

Bastian Venthur venthur at debian.org
Thu Sep 17 11:12:25 UTC 2015

I didn't try reportbug's unit tests, but I tested with reportbug-ng and
reportbug by *using* them with the new version of python-debianbts
installed. So far I didn't find any breakages. In contrast some bugs
have been fixed like the problem with the WNPP packages.

I didn't change the API (method calls and return values are the same)
and python-debianbts's unittests run smoothly.

Keep my fingers crossed,

Bastian