[Reportbug-maint] From Gen. Lori J. Robinson..

Gen. Lori J. Robinson gen.lorijrobinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:47:13 UTC 2016

Dear Friend.

My greeting to you, I am Gen. Lori J. Robinson; I hope all is well with you? I am a female soldier before working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism but moved down to Burkina Faso last year September 2015 for special duty against military government overthrow. I have in my possession the sum of $4.5million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan 2014; I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Burkina Faso, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. Because I am  not a Grady woman my interest is for you to receive the money first, Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Yours Truly Friend
Gen. Lori J. Robinson.