[sane-standard] How to get several scan-pages into _one_ file

Julien Michielsen julien at michkloo.xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 2 12:06:50 UTC 2007

A club I am a member of wants to scan it's entire archive, and make a
digital archive of its entire history. I promised I'd help, and started
the scanning work. However, I'd like to combine a number of scans in
_one_ file. In that way I could organize a year in twelve blocks: one
for each month, rather than having hundreds of files per year, and
dozens of file per month. At present I only suceed doing this under Win
XP, but I dislike falling back to MS Win for this task. Could I do this
under Linux?
Thanks
--
Julien Michielsen